Where Will You TWO Go?
Equipped with the Samson Q8 professional dynamic microphone capsule, the Go Mic Mobile® handheld transmitter features AGC (automatic gain control) and internal limiting to ensure you always have the clearest audio signal possible. The transmitter also provides up to 100' (line of sight) of uncompressed digital wireless operation for up to 20 hours on two AA batteries (not included).
Go Where Your Story Takes You
Go Mic Mobile® is a professional wireless microphone system for smartphones that allows mobile filmmakers and journalists to capture incredible audio anywhere via a compact, two-channel receiver that mounts and connects directly to your smartphone or DSLR camera. Available in handheld and lavalier beltpack configurations, Go Mic Mobile® captures the sound of your stories without wires.
Features / Specs
- 2.4GHz digital wireless operation
- Low latency audio transmission with no video sync issues
- Up to 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- Up to 100' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Samson Q8 Professional Dynamic Microphone capsule
- AGC (auto gain control) and internal limiting
|Microphone Capsule||Samson Q8|
|RF Power||<10 mW EIRP|
|Working Range||100' (30m) line-of-sight|
|Power Requirements||Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries|
|Battery Life||20 hours|
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov