Where Will You TWO Go?
The Go Mic Mobile® Beltpack Transmitter features the Samson LM8 omnidirectional lavalier microphone, which comes complete with a lapel clip for optimal microphone placement and a windshield to reduce p-pops and other unwanted noise. The transmitter also provides up to 100' (line of sight) of uncompressed digital wireless operation for up to 20 hours on two AA batteries (not included).
Go Where Your Story Takes You
The Go Mic Mobile® professional wireless microphone system for smartphones allows mobile filmmakers and journalists to capture incredible audio anywhere via a compact, two-channel receiver that mounts and connects directly to your smartphone or DSLR camera. Available in handheld and lavalier beltpack configurations, Go Mic Mobile® captures the sound of your stories without wires.
Features / Specs
- 2.4GHz digital wireless operation
- Low latency audio transmission with no video sync issues
- Up to 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- Up to 100' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Samson LM8 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- Label clip and windscreen included
|Input Connector||Mini-XLR (P3)|
|RF Power||<10 mW EIRP|
|Power Requirements||Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries|
|Battery Life||20 hours|
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov