Product Images Slider
Dynamic Sound for Any Performance
At the heart of the Q4's performance is the wide dynamic range produced by its neodymium dynamic element. The microphone also features a supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection. This allows the Q4 to capture all the nuances of any performance with maximum volume and clarity, while reducing feedback and unwanted signals not originating in front of the microphone. The Q4 also offers a smooth frequency response and low-frequency rolloff for balanced audio reproduction no matter how close a sound source is to the capsule.
A versatile tool in the recording studio, the Q4 is a workhorse microphone perfect for a variety of applications. Built to handle high SPLs, the Q4 makes live vocals sound huge and crystal clear, but it is also great for close-miking instruments such as snare drums, guitar amps and more.
With a rugged die-cast body and hardened steel grill, and a multi-axis shock-mounted capsule to minimize handling noise, the Q4 Dynamic Microphone provides reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.
Features / Specs
- Ideal microphone for live vocals, presentations and instrument miking
- Neodymium dynamic mic element for wide dynamic range
- High output, low impedance design
- Supercardioid pickup pattern with excellent off-axis rejection
- Smooth frequency response of 80Hz-12kHz
- Handles high SPLs for close miking situations
- Multi-axis, shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise
- On/Off switch for on-stage control
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Rugged die cast body, hardened steel grill
- Includes XLR cable, mic clip and carry case
|Frequency Response||80 Hz - 12 kHz|
|Polar Pattern||Super Cardioid|
|Sensitivity||-50 dBV/Pa (3.2 mV/Pa)|
|Connector||3-pin gold plated balanced XLR male|
|Dimensions||ø2.13" x 6.7" / 54 mm x 170 mm|
|Weight||9.88 oz. / 280 g|
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov